Bay Area Parkour

Train Hard - Stay Humble

I've been in contact with the group that is putting on Sunday Streets in San Francisco and they emailed me today saying that have a spot for us this Sunday, Sept 14th, to table and posslbly do some kind of demo. The event would not be a training session, probably more like the Relay for Life Demo that Aero put together.

Location would be Bayview Opera House and Joe Lee Rec Center and it runs from 9am-1pm. I think this would be more of a demo than a training session or jam, especially since it is right before and overlapping with the usual Sunday time. So what I'm looking for is about 2-4 other people who are down to talk about and teach some parkour. I don't know if it'll be sparse or packed. Also, if anyone happens to have time either tonight or early tomorrow to scout the space and see if there's even obstacles for a demo, that would be really, really helpful. They said we can use their stage, but since we don't have anything really choreographed and have no portable obstacles, I think that would be tough.

Anywho, since it's so late they would like to get a response as soon as possible, hopefully tomorrow (Wednesday) am.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, that's amazing to hear how well that event went, especially the interview. Good job guys :)
You guys deserve respect - lots of it :)
Did anyone ever figure out where the interview aired?
I searched their website, but all the press generated was from before the second (September 14) event...

We enrolled last minute, thus we didn't get an the official mention on the site...
Still trying to track it down.

The SFSU folks got in contact and are still excited to work with us so we'll keep everyone posted as things develop.

RSS

Why Donate?

Latest Activity

Link Peterson is now a member of Bay Area Parkour
Jul 1
Stella Abud is now a member of Bay Area Parkour
Jun 5
Eleonore Cowan is now a member of Bay Area Parkour
Feb 17
Winny Winny is now a member of Bay Area Parkour
Jan 23
Faye Yam is now a member of Bay Area Parkour