Train Hard - Stay Humble
This month's jam location is: SANTA ROSA HIGH SCHOOL & JUNIOR COLLEGE
Although we've had monthlies here before, people still haven't really gotten to experience this place at it's fullest. If people really want to try out a new spot afterwards, i'm sure we could carpool there.
A monthly gathering of traceurs, freerunners, and friends! It starts at 12 Noon and all age and experience levels are welcome. In fact, beginners are encouraged to come; it's a great chance to learn from those with more experience and get a feel for the community.
Check the original SFPK thread for continuing discussion, carpools, etc.
We recommend parking in the parking lot off of Ridgeway Ave. Which is HERE
Meeting Point - The big field inside SRHS. You walk in the gates from the parking lot and turn left once you pass a building, it should be pretty obvious. There's also a wheel chair ramp with a bunch of rails right by there.
- The Monthly Jam will be held on the 3rd Sunday of each month at 12PM.
- The 2011 schedule and jam description is posted here.
- The scheduled dates and times will be adhered to unless otherwise specified due to holidays, conflicting events, special events, visiting guests etc. This way attendees can plan well ahead of time.
- All ages, sexes, and experience levels welcome! Ages 16 and under must have parental permission.
- Beginners are always welcome and can get help at any of the sessions.
- Each of the sessions will include warmups, help for Beginners, conditioning and training, open jamming, cooldowns and clean-up time.
- Wear comfortable clothing you can move freely in, a good pair of running shoes, and we highly recommend bringing water.
- Please make sure you read and agree to the Jam Waiver before attending any session.
- These monthly SFPK sessions are always free!