On Tuesdays, I will be training at the Upper Noe Recreation Center from 4:30 to 6:30.
Anyone is welcome to come and train. However, here are a few guidelines:
ALTHOUGH WE WANT TO HELP BEGINNERS GET STARTED, THIS SESSION WILL NOT INVOLVE A LOT OF TEACHING. IF YOU CAN'T DO THE BASIC MOVEMENTS YET, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER GOING TO THE "BAPK SUNDAY BASIC TRAINING" BEFORE ATTENDING THIS SESSION.
THIS SESSION WILL FOCUS ON BASIC TECHNIQUES. IF YOU WANT TO PUSH YOURSLEF REALLY HARD, PRACTICE FLIPS, OR DO A LOT OF ADVANCED MOVEMENTS, YOU SHOULD PROBABLY ATTEND A DIFFERENT SESSION.
IF YOU WANT TO CONDITION YOUR BODY, REINFORCE BASIC MOVEMENTS, AND PROGRESS SAFELY, THIS SESSION IS FOR YOU.
The routine is:
1. Joint rotation
2. Various QM (This tires you out AND gets you warmed up.)
3. Practice basic movements (lots of repetition)
4. Practice transitions and "flow"
5. Full body conditioning (you can push yourself as hard as you wish)
6. Full body stretching (so it won't hurt the next day)
So, come on out and train