Bay Area Parkour

Train Hard - Stay Humble

...ok: I'm taking the liberty of dropping names on this one, but this are all peeps I've heard offering rides or know well enough to be sure they would (and if I'm mistaken just tell me -pm or thread- and I just remove you from the list...)
If I missed somebody, let me know and I post you up here!
=)

PLS. NOTE THIS THREAD IS A BIT OUTDATED, BUT THE CONCEPT OF RIDES AND THE POSITIVE ATTITUDE TOWARDS THEM IN THIS COMMUNITY IS NOT: FEEL FREE TO CONTACT DIRECTLY ANY TRAINING PARTICIPANT IN YOUR AREA FOR RIDES, ALSO TO REDUCE EFFICIENTLY YOUR CARBON FOOT-PRINT, THANKS.

last update 2010

Peninsula and South Bay:
Nomad from San Mateo
Nils from Pacifica
James Musick from San Jose (limited to Peninsula)

East Bay:
Msgr33 from Berkeley

North Bay:
???

Bart/Muni in SF:
Brain lives in SF near City college, and can usually offer rides on Sundays.
SafeNSure will pick you up if you get close enough to Castro Muni station (ideal for for GWHS/Sloat/Presidio/USF).

http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/29560752.rss

Views: 208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks!
I'm willing to give rides to people. I'm coming from the North Bay (Mill Valley) and I usually have three or four spaces.
...great! Thanks...
I've put you "up there"!
i got half a seat and a helmet when somebody gets REALLY desperate and is feeling ballsy.

can get you from anywhere in sf to anywhere in sf. SCOOT-SCOOT!!
I'd use that (...hopefully not!) mainly in emergency, a.k.a. ER, situations...
...wouldn't say it's either safe or sure! Lol!
;)
Confirming that I can give rides from Berkeley (can pickup SF folks along my path) for weekend events and occasionally on weekdays depending on where I'm working and how I get there.

I'm willing to take a passenger on the motorcycle, too, but not on the highway unless you've got experience being a passenger at those speeds and have protective gear (I can bring a helmet).
Hey Seng,

If you're coming in to Mountain Lake Park this Sunday (June 6th), would you mind picking me up at the UCSF Mission Bay campus? I am not too sure how much of a detour it is but I can try to get closer to the Bay Bridge exit via bus. I get off work a bit late to be able to get to the park on time using only buses though, and I would have to take something like three.
If it's too out of the way, I can try to get to Castro station and ask SafeNSure to pick me up.
Thanks.

PS: I am the same Maxim from the Berkeley jams, I'm just working in SF over the summer.
Make sure to send peeps personal messages, or to leave them a comment on their wall, for rides.
:)
...ok... Presidio bunkers (south of Golden Gate) Sunday beginners training is coming up.
The place is a little b@tch to get to, even from SF (some buses and a shuttle do get there, though).
Besides offering rides (thank you, all), who needs one?

Don't wake up last minute, pm people who drive the route you are on, or get public transportation and we scoop you up along the way from some Presidio entry...
;)
I'll take a ride from the Gman. Castro?
I always drive by Mervin's (Masonic@Geary), if it's more convenient...
11:55?
sounds good.

RSS

Why Donate?

Latest Activity

Johnson Flava is now a member of Bay Area Parkour
May 9, 2023
Sankar Sundarapandian is now a member of Bay Area Parkour
Mar 10, 2023
Peace is now a member of Bay Area Parkour
Feb 2, 2023
Avik Jain is now a member of Bay Area Parkour
Apr 19, 2022
ANDREA BOZZI is now a member of Bay Area Parkour
Mar 16, 2022
Drax is now a member of Bay Area Parkour
Jan 15, 2022
María Belén Giraudo Velez is now a member of Bay Area Parkour
Oct 13, 2021
Stephanie Ann Foster is now a member of Bay Area Parkour
Sep 30, 2021
Leomar Zunguka Walker posted a status
"Summer parkour jam https://fb.me/e/4xLSvV4Bd"
Jun 23, 2021
Leomar Zunguka Walker posted a photo
Jun 23, 2021
Bennett Parry is now a member of Bay Area Parkour
May 21, 2021
S Abud is now a member of Bay Area Parkour
Feb 20, 2021
rift33 posted a status
"I just wanted to stop in and say hi I'm sure there still is some people on here that will remember me from back in the days."
Dec 16, 2020
Michael Matey commented on Parapsycho's group East Bay Traceurs
Nov 13, 2020
Michael Matey joined Parapsycho's group
Nov 13, 2020
Michael Matey is now a member of Bay Area Parkour
Nov 13, 2020

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by SafeNSure.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service